A Boutique Photography Studio

The Wedding of Michelle and Joe

I could write a book about this one.  But I won’t.  Because then it would make Michelle cry, and then I would cry, and you might too – and then we would all be a mess, when what we really should be is just happy.  Because this day was happy.  Standing-room only happy.  Dress-twirling happy.  Well, just see for yourself.To Michelle and Joe, whose patience and trust paid off with the right person… at the right time.  May your life together be so, so blessed.

About these ads

12 responses

1. The JOY oozing out of Michelle makes me want to cry, then there are the adorable kids! Oh, gracious! What a day! (Totally love spit-bubble dude. Little known fact about me: spit bubble champion. I’m challenging him now. Bring it on.)

May 3, 2011 at 5:18 pm

• Karly

Hee hee that was my son!!! And his older brother enjoyed the sport at the same age!!

May 4, 2011 at 2:12 am

2. Whitney,

It is love and joy like this that make your job pretty easy i am sure! Lovely pictures, happy pictures!

A

May 3, 2011 at 9:40 pm

3. Sarah

I almost cried. Beautiful! And I have to say, little Alex is the cutest ring bearer…EVER!

May 3, 2011 at 10:14 pm

• Kayte

Thanks, that is my handsome little man. He looks so old, it made me cry. I am one proud momma!

May 10, 2011 at 1:06 pm

4. Beth Uhler

Love, love, love the pictures! Michelle’s beauty AND personality SO wonderfully captured! The total joy of both Joe and Michelle on their beautiful wedding day is forever etched in our memories…and in the amazing pictures. Ahh-mazing photography ~ Kudos!

May 3, 2011 at 10:49 pm

5. Heather Schodde

Love it! I started crying! Pictures are fantastic Dave and Whitney!

May 4, 2011 at 3:43 pm

6. Thanks everybody. We were blessed to be a part of the day!

May 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm

7. Michelle

Okay, we know we are on our honeymoon and not supposed to be on the computer, but we could not help ourselves. The pictures of our wedding are awesome, Dave and Whit, you did a great job capturing our wedding day! YOU ROCK, we love you guys!!

May 5, 2011 at 4:49 pm

8. Linda

Dale & Whitney,

You did an awesome job of capturing the love and devotion between Joe and Michelle in each picture. Congrats!

May 6, 2011 at 5:23 am

9. Jean

What outstanding pictures! When I looked at these pictures they immediately put a smile on my face and I could feel the love they fill the room with. I am so happy for Joe and Michelle…they are a cute couple!

May 11, 2011 at 2:53 am

10. Beth & Robert

What a lovely couple captured in the moments of true love! Dave & Whitney…your work is stunning.

May 27, 2011 at 1:16 am